You are invited to the next in our series of Contemporary FD Bitesized webinars, jointly hosted with our strategic partners Smith & Williamson. These are designed to supplement our annual Contemporary FD Summit where the CFOs and FDs of the country's most exciting, innovative and ambitious companies will come together again in 2022 to share ideas, insights and advice.
This session is focused on Exit Readiness and we are delighted to bring together an exceptional panel who have kindly agreed to share their ‘Exit Hacks’ with our network. It is never too early to start planning for a value realisation event and this webinar will provide you with a plethora of technical and practical tips and advice to ensure that you are ahead of the game. Joining us will be:
- Graeme Scott, PE CFO with numerous exits including the secondary MBO and trade sale respectively of LDC backed SaaS businesses CIPHR and The Property Software Group ;
- Troels Henriksen, PE CFO with multiple exits including Axell Wireless and Adapt;
- Lee Collis, PE CFO who recently completed his fourth exit of Horizon Capital backed Style Analytics to a US PE backed corporate;
- Brian Livingston, Head of Mergers & Acquisitions at Oaklins Smith & Williamson. Brian has worked as both lead corporate finance advisor and in private equity as a principal;
- Sarah Hunt, Founder and CEO of EquityFD who will chair the session.
We hope you can join us for what will be an energetic, informative session with time for questions at the end. If you are able to join please register via the button below which will take you to Smith & Williamson's Zoom.