- 1. Introduction
- 2. Printing and downloading extracts
- 3. Service access
- 4. Visitor conduct and material
- 5. Links to and from other websites
- 6. Disclaimer
- 7. Liability
- 8. Termination
- 9. Governing law and jurisdiction
- 10. Information about you and your visits to this Website
- 11. Your concerns
ATTENTION:This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website underthe domain name www.equityfd.com("Website") and to any correspondence by e-mail between Us andyou, the 'user' of the Website. Please read these terms carefully before usingthis Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms. If youdo not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
This notice is issued by FD Direct Limited (company no. 4035641) acompany incorporated and registered in England and Wales, trading under thename of EquityFD, EquityFC, EquityChair or EquityInterim on the internet, FDDirect Limited's registered office and trading address is at 10 Market Mews,Mayfair, London W1J 7BZ. ("FD Direct", "We", and "Us"). 1. Introduction
1.1 Byaccessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted thislegal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you mustleave this Website immediately.
1.2 FDDirect may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. Youshould check this Website from time to time to review the then current legalnotice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal noticemay be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located onparticular pages at this Website.
2. Printing and downloading extracts
2.1 You arepermitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use onthe following basis:
- 2.1.1 no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in anyway;
- 2.1.2 no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
- 2.1.3 FD Direct's status (and that of any identified contributors) as authorof material on the Website is acknowledged;
- 2.1.4 if you are a candidate, you only use the printed or downloaded documentsor related graphics for the purposes of finding employment or engagement foryourself, not for any other commercial or personal purposes; and
- 2.1.5 if you are a client or potential client, you only use the printed ordownloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of looking for acandidate to fill a vacancy for your business, not for any other commercial orpersonal purposes.
2.2 Unlessotherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and other intellectualproperty rights in all material on this Website (including, without limitation,job descriptions, photographs and graphical images) are owned by Equity FD orits licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from thisWebsite other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose isprohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, yourpermission to use this Website automatically terminates and you mustimmediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
2.3 Subjectto paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in anyother website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval systemor service without FD Direct's prior written permission.
2.4 Anyrights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3.1 Accessto the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and FD Direct reserves theright to withdraw or amend the Website or the service provided from the Websitewithout notice. While FD Direct endeavours to ensure that this Website isnormally available 24 hours a day, FD Direct shall not be liable if for anyreason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Visitor conduct andmaterial
4.1 You maynot misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking or sendingspam to the e-mail addresses appearing on this Website). You must not attemptto gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website isstored or any server, computer or database that is connected with the Website.You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributeddenial-of-service attack.
4.2 You aresolely responsible and liable for any information you submit to this Websiteand you are responsible for ensuring that all information you supply isaccurate, up-to-date and not likely to mislead or deceive anyone.
4.3 You areprohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website, or to Us via thisWebsite, any material:
- 4.3.1 that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious,offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred,discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach ofconfidence, in breach of privacy, in breach of contract or which may causeannoyance or inconvenience;
- 4.3.2 for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- 4.3.3 which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered acriminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to thelaw of, or infringe the rights of any third party in, the UK or any othercountry in the world; or
- 4.3.4 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computerviruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted dataor other malicious software or harmful data).
4.4 Youhereby authorise FD Direct to disclose your identity to, and to co-operatefully with, any third party who requests such disclosure or assistance tolocate you if you breach paragraph 4.2 or paragraph 4.3.
4.5 Youshall fully indemnify FD Direct for any loss, damage or costs suffered orincurred by FD Direct caused by, or in connection with, any breach of paragraph4.2 or paragraph 4.3 by you.
4.6 FDDirect reserves the right to remove any material submitted by you at any time,for any reason and without explanation to you.
5. Linksto and from other websites
5.1 Anylinks to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for yourconvenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. FD Direct has notreviewed any linked third party websites and does not control and is notresponsible for these websites or their content or availability. FD Directtherefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or anymaterial found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. Ifyou decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website,you do so entirely at your own risk.
5.2 If youwould like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that youlink to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject tothe following conditions:
- 5.2.1 you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any FD Direct logo (including any logorepresenting a trading name of FD Direct);
- 5.2.2 you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environmentaround this Website;
- 5.2.3 you do not in any way imply that FD Direct is endorsing any products orservices other than its own;
- 5.2.4 you do not misrepresent your relationship with FD Direct nor present anyother false information about FD Direct;
- 5.2.5 you do not otherwise use any FD Direct trade marks displayed on thisWebsite without express written permission from FD Direct;
- 5.2.6 you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- 5.2.7 your website does not contain content that is distasteful, defamatory,offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or otherrights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicablelaws and regulations.
5.3 FDDirect expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph5.2 without notice for breach of these terms and to take any action it deemsappropriate.
5.4 Youshall fully indemnify FD Direct for any loss or damage suffered by FD Direct orany of its group companies for breach of paragraph 5.2.
6.1 While FDDirect endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, FDDirect does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on thisWebsite. FD Direct may make changes to the material on this Website, or to theservices and any fees described in it, at any time without notice. The materialon this Website may be out of date, and FD Direct is not obliged to update suchmaterial.
6.2 Commentary and othermaterials posted on this Website are not intended to amount to advice on whichreliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability andresponsibility arising from any reliance placed on such material by any visitorto the Website or anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6.3 Thematerial on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions,warranties or other terms of any kind.
7.1 FD Direct,any members of the FD Direct group of companies and any other party (whether ornot involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website),and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them,expressly exclude:
- 7.1.1 all conditions,warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, commonlaw or the law of equity; and
- 7.1.2 anyliability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by youin connection with this Website or in connection with the use, inability to useor results of the use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website andany materials posted on it, including loss of income or revenue, loss ofbusiness, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss ofdata, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and whether caused bytort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even ifforeseeable.
- 7.2 Nothingin this legal notice shall exclude or limit FD Direct's liability for:
- 7.2.1 death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is definedby the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
- 7.2.2 fraud; or
- 7.2.3 fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamentalmatter; or
- 7.2.4 any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7.3 If youruse of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair orcorrection of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8.1 FD Direct may, using its absolute discretion,deny you access to the Website or any part of it.
9.Governing law and jurisdiction
10. Information about you and your visits to this Website
11. Your concerns
11.1 If you have any concernsabout material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
IssueDate: March 2013