- Finance Director - Our client is a rapidly growing on-line consumer branded retail...
- Interim Financial Controller (6 months) - Our client is a private equity backed business services company that...
- Finance Director (Part-time, Permanent) - Our client is a VC backed fast growing media business and they are now...
- Finance Director - Our client is a multi-site specialist retail business operating across...
- UK Finance Director - Our client is a specialist services group with an international...
- Finance Director - Our client is a private equity backed banded, supply and distribution...
- Finance Director - Our client is a private equity backed services business that has...
- Finance Director - Our client is a fast growing PE backed distribution business that is...
- UK Finance Director - Our client is a multi-national business services group who are now...
- Finance Director - Our client is a dynamic, multi-site leisure business with an exciting...
- Finance Director - Our client is consumer facing branded business which is private equity...
- Finance Director - Our client is digital media business which is private equity backed...
- CFO/COO - Our client is a fast growing, PE backed retail business with exciting...
- CFO - Our client is a high growth technology business with impressive growth...
- Finance Director - Our client is a high end leisure business with exciting growth plans...
- Director of Group Business Operations - Our client is a cutting edge SaaS technology business backed by...
- Group Corporate Finance Director - Our client is a PE backed renewables business with exciting growth...
- Finance Director - Our client is a high growth technology/ media business with exciting...
- Finance Director - Our client is a cash generative and long established leisure business...
- Finance Director - Our client is a private equity backed, cutting edge consumer products...
- CFO - Our client is technology business which is growing rapidly both...
- CFO - Our client is a dynamic media and technology business and is at an...
- Finance Director - Our client is an early stage, multi-site leisure business with...
- UK CFO - Our client is a high-growth, rapidly expanding business services...
- Finance Director -
- CFO -
- Finance Director - Our client is a PE backed media business with fantastic growth plans...
- Finance Director - Our client is a private equity backed business within the education...
- CFO - Our client is a private equity backed telecoms business with an...
- CFO - Our client is a category leader in cloud solutions for customer and...
Equity FD Appointments
We are a specialist consultancy only sourcing finance directors into entrepreneurial businesses. We are different from all other recruiters at this level as rather than focus on a sector or geography (national or international), we concentrate on the type of individual first and foremost.
We only look to work with FDS who are seeking truly challenging, 'head above the parapet' roles, and who have a real desire to be involved in building their company's success.
A selection of current and recent roles.
Finance Director (Part Time) ref: RNCH
Salary: 80,000 pro rata
Our client is a socially responsible youth communications and engagement agency. It works directly with young people to produce co-created campaigns and content for high profile brands, broadcasters, charities as well as local and central government. It provides a quality service to clients whilst improving the lives of young people.
Established 16 years ago, it has created a range of interactive TV shows, sustainable online communities, local peer to peer print campaigns and competitions as well as social media campaigns for leading businesses, all in conjunction with young people. In return, the young people benefit from access to professional mentors, training and financial support for employment, apprenticeships or a return to education.
Our client has received social investment funding from two highly respected investors.
It is now looking to recruit a new Finance Director to assist them execute their strategy to drive profitability and success.
Duties will include:
Manage and motivate a committed commercial finance team
Attending board meetings and contributing strategically
Responsible for developing best in class financial control and reporting
Scrutinising business activity and analysis and recommending improvements
Developing regular meaningful MI and KPI’s for stakeholders
Forecasting and managing project spend
Managing cashflow and banking relationship
You will be a professionally qualified accountant with experience of working within an SME business. The role will be an active part of the senior management team so the ability to present financial information in a tailored and meaningful way is very important.
Interim CFO ref: RNKF
Salary: £1,000 per day
Our client is an entrepreneurial Fintech business going through a period of significant growth. The Chief Executive is looking for an experienced Interim CFO to restructure finance and make fit for purpose.
Duties will include:
- A diagnostic of current processes controls and systems preparing a plan for change
- Embedding best practice and producing investor grade reporting
- Preparing monthly consolidated accounts
- Putting into place operational KPI’s
- Hiring a fit for purpose finance team
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within fast growth technology companies. The ability to be in the detail as well as being strategic is key. This will be a highly visible role and will require preparing and presenting information for the board and external parties.
Interim Finance Director ref: RNDI
Salary: £350 per day / 75,000
Our client are an International private equity backed creative services business, business partnering clients from initial concept through to roll out. The Chairman is looking to bolster the management team by engaging an Interim Finance Director.
Duties to include:
- Maintaining a rolling forecast
- Oversee budgets and business partner operational heads
- Work closely with Managing Director on WIP
- Oversee Monthly Management accounts preparation and present to board
- Maintain daily/monthly cashflow.
- Regular bank Liaison and payment authorisation
- Improving processes, controls and systems
- KPI management and analysis
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within an SME as Finance Director. You will be highly numerate and comfortable presenting financial information to the management team. Experience of M&A would be advantageous.
Interim FP&A Director ref: RNSI
Salary: £700 per day
Our client is fast growth entrepreneurial technology business. The Finance Director requires a commercially minded planning and analysis
Interim to assist with a period of M&A activity.
Duties to include:
- Financial modelling forecasting and planning.
- Cash flow modelling
- 3-5 year planning
- Response to investor questions
- Preparing presentation material for the Finance Director
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of preparing complex planning and analysis within a transaction environment.
Interim CFO ref: RNHB
Our client is a fast growing business at an exciting point in its development. This cutting edge solutions provider seeks a CFO to play a crucial role in the growth of the business.
Salary: £900 per day
With an increasing order book and turnover, the business seeks a CFO who can operate as the right hand to the CEO across all financial and commercial issues.
The CFO will have experience of:
· Working within a turnaround environment therefore experienced in embedding robust processes controls and systems
· Improving IT and ensuring it is fit for purpose
· Creating a robust and dynamic finance team
· Creating strong reporting and management information
· Experience of project accounting and revenue recognition within a recurring revenue model
Candidates will have senior level experience in a high growth business and can demonstrate strong working capital management experience. He or she will ideally come from a contracting, construction or utilities background and be a qualified accountant with a strong technical grounding, probably gained within a practice environment.
Interim Finance and Operations Director ref: RNRS
Our client are an entrepreneurial distribution business with a market leading range of products. To support the growth of the business the CEO would like to introduce a Finance and Operations Director to the senior management team.
Salary: 750 per day
Location: South London
The F&OD will have responsibility for commercial operations and their outputs.
Duties will include:
· Owning the budget and planning process
· Embedding KPI’s into the business to monitor effectiveness of business activity
· Managing the finance operations of the business, Cash management and covenant testing
· Reporting regularly to external investors and maintaining a no surprises relationship.
Candidates will be qualified accountants with experience of leading Operational teams. You will be a hands on and detail focussed commercial accountant with experience of working within a growing, successful investor backed business.
Interim Finance Director ref: RNCBS
Our client are a large entrepreneurial multisite retailer with a history of growth and success across the whole of the UK. The business is evolving and as part of the next phase of its exciting story the CFO is looking to complement the finance team with a senior Interim hire.
Salary: £750 per day
Location: West Yorkshire
Duties will include:
· Supporting the CFO with reporting and preparation of management information for decision making
· Ensuring robust processes and controls within the existing finance team
· Project management of a finance systems upgrade
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within an entrepreneurial or investor backed business and be comfortable working at pace in a changing work environment.
Finance Director ref: RNSHL
Our client is a private equity backed services business that has experienced a huge amount of growth over the last 18months. The business is very much client facing and customer focussed. Reporting to the CFO and working with the management team. The business requires a high calibre individual who can cope with the challenges and fun of a fast paced company.
Salary: £600 per day
Duties will include:
· Play an active part of the management board and contribute to strategic decision making
· Full responsibility for timely financial reporting and reporting and development of KPI’s
· Develop the current financial model to ensure forecasts and operational decisions can be delivered in a timely manner.
· Close management of transactional finance and close cash management.
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within a fast growth private equity backed company. You will be an experienced interim and be able to easily build relationships quickly across operational areas
Interim Financial Controller (6 months) ref: RNBOS
Our client is a private equity backed business services company that are growing rapidly. The CFO requires a ‘hands on’ financial controller to manage and motivate a small established team.
Location: Central London
· Preparation of financial statements
· Monthly management accounts, variance analysis and management reports.
· Budgeting and forecasting, 3 year business plan preparation.
· Financial modelling and KPI monitoring and development
· Ad-hoc projects for the CFO
You will be a UK qualified accountant with experience of working within a commercial business as financial controller. You will be comfortable presenting financial information to senior executives and have a passion for working with entrepreneurial businesses.